Cisco Certification Exam 210-260
Prepare for your Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) certification exam with Transcender.This exam tests the candidate's knowledge of secure network infrastructure, understanding core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. Gain an extra edge by purchasing the CCNA Virtual Lab Cloud with your practice exam.
In addition to our Practice Exam, you may also add the following study tools for a more comprehensive learning experience.
The SkillSoft eLearning Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) course offers 11.5 hours of online instruction, along with access to a live subject matter expert help to you on your certification journey. Access to eLearning is 12 months.
E-Learning Technical Requirements
Our eLearning is run by a third party vendor. In order to ensure your PC is properly configured to utlize our products please run a test here.
Recommended requirements for eLearning:
In order to get the optimum elearning experience with Skillsoft products, ensure that you have met the following minimum system requirements for your specific device(s) and operating system (OS) below:
- Computer: Windows, openSUSE, Mac OS X
- Mobile: Android, Apple, Blackberry
Provides a single-user license with unlimited access to online eLearning for one year. Your online eLearning is available to you anytime, anywhere the Internet is available for self-paced efficient learning.
To successfully connect to eLearning you must meet the following system requirements
1. Use an approved browser and system platform from the list below.
2. 56K minimum connection; broadband (256 kbps or higher) recommended.
3. Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher (not required for users with Adobe flash player)
5.Sound card with speakers or headphones highly recommended.
Our eLearning program supports the minimum hardware specifications for all supported operating systems. Additionally, we recommend the following:
- Speakers or headphones to listen to audio content
- A microphone to speak in Dialogue streaming audio sessions
Platform and Browser Requirements:
|Supported System Platforms
|Microsoft Windows 2000
||Internet Explorer 7+
|Microsoft Windows XP
||Microsoft IE 8
|Microsoft Windows Vista (Vista Starter is not supported)
||Firefox 2.0 or later
|Microsoft Windows 7
|Microsoft Windows 8
Microsoft Windows R
Note: Windows RT is only supported on Skillport 8 and the Skillsoft Course Player.
Mac Os X: 10.4, 10.4.11, 10.5, 10.5.7, 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.7.5, 10.8.2, 10.8.4 (Version 10.6 32-bit kernel is supported.)
Recommended Browser Settings:
- Enable browser caching
- Enable Active Scripting and Scripting of Java Applets
- Support .ZIP, .JAR, or .CAB Java Applets
- Enable Java Console
- Accept cookies
Internet Explorer version-specific
- Enable native XMLHTTP support in IE 7 or later
- Enable 'Allow META REFRESH' in IE 6 or later
- Enable ActiveX controls and plug-ins in IE 6 or later
Check with your system administrator to find out what external sites you can access at your location.